Covid 19 Booking Conditions.
The following page outlines Ultimate Fitness's policy on coronavirus cancellations and travel restrictions.
- All locations will require a negative PCR test or antigen test to enter the camp. This can be a home test kit.
Flex payments from Ultimate Fitness: Coronavirus booking policy:
- Book with a low lifetime deposit of 200 EUR. On receipt of your deposit, You can pay in installments per month (minimum amount of 50 EUR) until the balance is paid off up to 4 weeks before departure or if you prefer in one lump sum 4 weeks prior to departure.
- Date changes are allowed for an admin fee of 150 eur up to 4 weeks before departure.
- If your flight is canceled or does not run or travel conditions make it impossible to arrive in-country due to Covid 19 your booking can be moved to a different date without charge (note however the payment is non-refundable).
- If you display symptoms of Covid 19 and have a subsequent positive test prior to arrival your departure date can be changed without charge.
- All payments are non-refundable, but valid for life should you choose to delay your departure, date changes are accepted subject to availability.
What actions are taken by Ultimate Fitness to ensure safety in camps regarding Covid?
- We have minimized interaction with 3rd party suppliers and there are strict hygiene and safety protocols for our staff.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been introduced at the camps.
- Bookings have been made flexible and open dated should a client display symptoms prior to starting date.
- All locations will require a negative PCR test or antigen test to enter the camp.